Uniting the Multifamily Industry Thought Leaders to Drive Technology Trends and Strategic Alignment
We are thrilled to announce an exciting milestone in Domuso’s journey: the formation of our Industry Advisory Board. The creation of this board represents a significant step forward for our company and our continued commitment to understanding and solving property management’s unique challenges.
Meet the Advisory Board Members
Here’s a look at the innovative minds that will be guiding our strategic direction:
- Scott Bishop, CPA — VP Finance at FPI Management: Scott is a 17-year industry veteran who is responsible for the oversight, strategy, and operations of the FPI Accounting Team. FPI is a privately owned, exclusive third-party property manager that ranks #5 on NMHC’s list of top management companies.
- Dylan Bushnell — Director Operations at Bridge Property Management: With 20 years of experience in the industry, Dylan oversees the successful rollout of websites, resident portals, and payment systems across Bridge Property Management properties, which has over 55,000 multifamily units.
- Tamela Coval — Industry Principal at LiveWire Performance Consultants: Tamela boasts a vast national network of multifamily contacts and is recognized for bringing multifamily professionals together. Passionate about facilitating growth, she excels in linking companies with emerging proptech solutions.
- Kirk Downey — President at Supplier Partner Resource: Kirk excels as an industry connector, consultant/advisor, and business coach. Leveraging extensive industry knowledge and relationships, he empowers companies to achieve their goals and surmount challenges.
- Laine Gomez — Managing Director at Catalyst Housing: Laine has over 20 years of property management experience, and oversees the day-to-day operations surrounding innovation, resident retention, and expense control at Catalyst, which seeks to find scalable solutions to pervasive housing challenges.
- Joani Schumaker — CEO at Revenue Method: Joani is a seasoned multifamily business leader with over two decades of experience in operations and revenue optimization. Having worked with industry giants like ZRS Management, RealPage, Lincoln Property Management, and the Bainbridge Companies, she brings unparalleled expertise to the table.
The advisory board’s mission is two-fold:
- Advancing the product roadmap: The board will help us better understand property management pain points, align with industry technology trends, and provide critical feedback on innovative ideas.
- Championing Domuso’s vision: Members will actively represent and champion our vision at industry trade shows, panels, and speaking events.
CEO & Head of Product Perspectives
Michael Lightfoot, CEO of Domuso, sees the formation of this advisory board as an exciting step for the company. “By bringing together thought leaders from across the multifamily apartment industry, Domuso continues its mission to enhance the resident experience and deliver new value with innovative rent payment technology.”
Ron Klein, Head of Product at Domuso, also expressed excitement about the new board. “Our advisory board’s expertise brings a nuanced understanding of property management challenges and will provide essential guidance as we evolve and expand our product offerings. This is a tremendous step towards aligning our innovations with the current and future needs of the industry,” he added.
Why It’s Important
The formation of Domuso’s Industry Advisory Board is more than just an expansion of our team; it’s a strategic alignment with the brightest minds in the industry. We’re super excited to mature our go-to-market approach in this manner, and we look forward to sharing more insights and developments with you as we continue to innovate in the property management technology space.
Ready to chat about how Domuso can help your organization? Request a demo today.Request Demo